11/19/2017 — Jean-Patrice Vala
Born in the Central African Republic.
Trained in the Vatican to become a Jesuit priest.
Jean-Patrice tells of his pursuit of God and the kingdom of heaven. ~
6/18/2017 — Jesus Gonzalez
Guest speaker Jesus Gonzalez
pastor of Vida Abundante Church in Fort Collins, CO ~
why Jesus called a man, a fool
8/27/1967 — Martin Luther King, Jr
Martin Luther King’s sermon reflecting on
Jesus’ story of a man most people would identify as highly successful.
Jesus called that man a fool.
He was called a fool because he failed to prepare himself for divine judgment ~
greatest sermon ever
4/27/2014 — People of Hope
The greatest sermon ever preached is Jesus’ sermon on the mount,
recorded in the New Testament book of Matthew.
The people of Hope present that sermon ~
5/17/2015 — Oggie Yoshua
Pastor Oggie of Holy Foundation Church in Ulaanbaatar
reports on the Kingdom work there. Includes special music by his wife Navchaa, with a bit of traditional Mongolian throat singing ~
history’s most astounding morning
Resurrection Sunday 2015 — Dan Nygaard
The response to Jesus’ resurrection often falls within five common reactions.
1) it’s all a fraud perpetrated by the surviving apostles.
2) Jesus wasn’t quite dead when He was taken from the cross.
3) the disciples experienced some kind of powerful, collective hallucination.
4) resurrection accounts were embellished before they were written down.
5) belief in history’s most astounding morning.